Saturday, November 23, 2013

Thanksgiving

As we approach Thanksgiving in the United States, I have a lot to be thankful for:
a wonderful husband, a loving family, good friends, a steady job, a published novel.
I wish you the best for the holiday and I hope your list is as long as mine, or longer.

The author reception at the library went well, although it seemed there were more authors than non-authors attending. It was fun to swap notes with some of the other authors and realize how different our experiences with publishing have been. One author has sold over 1,500 copies! I have a way to go before I get to that point, but it was fun to talk to someone who's been successful. It was a good way to spend an evening ... and I got free snacks!

Author Reception at Pittsburg Public Library, November 2013


I wish all of you a wonderful holiday ... and I'm thankful for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment