Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Breaking News!

I have great news: Another Shot is now available on Amazon.com!

Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/Another-Shot-Penumbra-Diane-McCallum/dp/149366414X/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1387324797&sr=1-3&keywords=diane+mccallum

(I'll try to make a link on the side like the one for Outsider once I have time to figure out how I did that before.)

There were times when it probably seemed like the sequel to Outsider would NEVER come out, but I finally got it done over the past weekend. I had to make the changes from my last round of proofreading and then submit the whole file (interior and cover) to CreateSpace again. Once they approved it, I merely had to approve it myself and then wait for one nail-biting day before it popped up on Amazon.com. (My reaction was about the same as when Outsider first appeared there: yips of delight, accompanied by some clapping of hands and spontaneous hopping.)

I want to thank Kristi Kranker for the cover art, which came out great.

I also want to thank everyone for their support, which made this possible. It was the remarkable interest in Outsider that encouraged me to publish Another Shot, so pat yourself on the back!

It's now officially a series!

No comments:

Post a Comment