Saturday, April 5, 2014

Book Signing for Another Shot

Yes, it's time for me to do another book signing! I just set the date yesterday: Saturday, April 26, 2014. If you're anywhere near Pittsburg, KS, on that date, stop by Hastings at 2806 N. Broadway. I'll be there to autograph copies of both Another Shot and Outsider. I'd love to have you come in and say, "Hi." As an added incentive, there will be free refreshments!

My last book signing was a lot of fun, after the initial stress of preparation. I put up posters around town and even had an interview in the local newspaper, The Morning Sun. A lot of my friends came, so that made it enjoyable. (Thanks to all who attended last year!) I hope to have another good response this time. It's another way to show your support!

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment