Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sequel Schedule

I'm posting a little late this weekend. Sorry about that, but there were baseball games to watch. I'm sure you understand. ☺

Okay, let's see, publishing schedule for Another Shot. Since I published Outsider in January, I'm really aiming to get its sequel published in January, too. It's possible it might be ready to go in December, but don't count on that. Let's say next January at the latest. (Fingers crossed!)

Right now I'm working with a graphic artist to come up with a cover design for Another Shot. Outsider's cover has a stock image from CreateSpace, which was okay for my first attempt, but I wanted something better for the sequel. It was hard for me to come up with a good image, though! Either the image was nearly impossible to create or it gave away a plot point. I think we might have come up with something, though. We'll see what happens!

2 comments:

  1. You inspire me to follow my own Muse - and to share life in this current tech venue.

    Getting to know you is as much fun as reading Outsider :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a journey, isn't it? Every time I think I'm there, I see another glint of light off in the distance, so I'm off to see what's out there.

      Delete