Sunday, August 18, 2013

Snafu

I don't have much of an update today because the artist and I weren't able to meet this past week, but I have a few notes to mention.

First of all, Blogger doesn't work quite the way I thought it did. I assumed I could have separate posts on different pages--I wanted to have news and updates on my Home page, and then have fiction on The Crew page--but that isn't how Blogger works. In the next few days, I'll be playing around with the possibilities, so if something looks wrong, it's just me proving that I'm a novice at this! (SNAFU will be an appropriate title for it.) Once I get things closer to the way I want them, look for a page called something like "About This Blog" and I'll try to explain what I've done.

Given my problems with Blogger, this might seem ridiculous but I'm toying with the idea of having a Facebook page. (It would be a business page, not a regular page.) Do you think I'm nuts to try that, especially given my limited knowledge of social media and other computer-related things? I don't see that I'd spend a lot of time on the Facebook page, since I have enough to do with this blog and my "real" life, so I don't know if it's worth it. I'll keep thinking about it. Post any thoughts or suggestions or advice you might have. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment