Saturday, September 14, 2013

Artist News

I have good news: the artist and I have signed an agreement, so she's really going to do the cover for Another Shot.

Now that we have an agreement in place, I can tell you that her name is Kristi Kranker and she works at the same place I do as a graphic artist. We're both pretty excited about the cover and I really look forward to seeing her work. (It might be a few weeks before she has anything to show me because she said she wants to be happy with it before she shows it to me. That makes a lot of sense to me, because I wouldn't want to release a novel until I was happy with it, so I'll just back off and let her creativity go to work.) The deadline is in early November, so we have plenty of time.

This means I have to get back to work on proofreading, which I plan to do this weekend.

Meanwhile, I want to send best wishes to those of you in Colorado who are dealing with the crazy weather and flooding. I hope you, your friends and your families are safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment