Sunday, September 1, 2013

More Publicity

I don't have any artist news this week, but I did get some publicity from the Joplin (MO) Globe. On Monday, August 26, I was mentioned in Andra Stefanoni's column. Here's a link to the article: http://www.joplinglobe.com/columns/x31531795/Andra-Bryan-Stefanoni-Pittsburg-authors-busy-turning-out-books
I thought it was a nice article and I hope you'll check it out.

I had met Ms. Stefanoni through a local Audubon group and contacted her when I was able to put some copies of my novel, Outsider, on consignment at the Vintage Stock store in the Northpark Mall in Joplin. She was very kind to include me in her column.

I called Vintage Stock in July to ask if I could give them some bookmarks to hand out free to customers, and they asked if I wanted to put some copies of the novel on display, too.  I didn't expect that at all! There are now five copies on sale there, so if you're in Joplin, check it out.

I am very grateful to Vintage Stock and the Hastings store in Pittsburg, KS, for allowing me to have copies of Outsider on sale in their stores. It's nice to live in an area that's so supportive of local authors and it's a little amazing to have my novel on consignment in two states.

Let's keep spreading the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment