Saturday, December 26, 2015

Happy New Year

I'm taking the weekend off, due to the holidays, but I want to wish you all the best in 2016.

By the way, I was informed that it's hard to leave comments on my blog, so I've made it easier and I can explain the process. If you look at the bottom of each blog post, you'll see "No comments" in blue (or "1 comment," etc.). If you click on that blue phrase, you'll be taken to another screen. There you can type in your comment. Then you need to click on the drop-down box to identify what type of user you are. You can choose Anonymous or you can choose Name/URL (and leave the URL blank) if you want people to know your name. Then click on Publish. You'll have to tell it you're not a robot. Then you're done!

Now that's it's easier, I hope you'll consider leaving a comment sometime. I'd appreciate it!

Have a very happy New Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment