Sunday, June 29, 2014

Vacation

I've recently returned from a two-week vacation in Nebraska and Colorado. Fun times!

I was in Lincoln to see my parents and we visited the Sunken Gardens there.


Sunken Gardens, Lincoln, NE
Then I went to Colorado to see my sister's family and we spent some time in Rocky Mountain National Park.
Rocky Mountain National Park, CO
If you've never been to the Rocky Mountains, you MUST go at least once! The views are spectacular, the wildflowers are abundant and the wildlife will surprise you. We saw moose, elk, marmots, chipmunks, ground squirrels and more. The air was fresh and the temperature was mild. It was a wonderful getaway.

Imagine sinking into snow up to your thigh ... in mid-June!

No matter where you go, vacation is a chance to experience something new. Surprise yourself! Discover what's out there in that big world outside your hometown.

No comments:

Post a Comment